GARY GRITNESS'S DOOM O.S.T. REMIX WAD FILE DOWNLOAD PAGE
I'm Gary Gritness.
I love DOOM.
As a love letter to the game and its community, I made a tape release
reworking Bobby Prince's music with my Roland Juno-60 and TR-606.
You can head over to Slikk Tapes if you're interested.
This wouldn't be a real DOOM project if I didn't do a .WAD file
of the complete OST that's ready to play with your favorite maps.
It adds a cool, powerful early 80s sound to it,
while staying as true to the original spirit and coherence
of the original and blending just right in-game.
· DOWNLOAD THE .WAD FILE AT /idgames/
On top of the original Ultimate Doom, you can play some of these
fantastic Doom I megawads that would be a good fit to this remade music:
- Doom The Way iD Did - Classic Episode - Knee Deep in Zdoom
- Phobos: Anomaly Reborn - Eternal Torture - Invasion
As for how I like to play Doom and my favorite WADS:
- I use Zdoom.
- I play either on HMP or UV, always Pistol Start.
- For eye candy, the combination of Smooth Doom and Nashgore.
- My weapon of choice is the SSG (surprise, surprise.)
- My favorite Megawads are:
Requiem, Speed Of Doom, Simplicity, Congestion 1024,
Scythe 2, Hell Revealed, Alien Vendetta, Eternal Doom.
- For gameplay mods, I like DoomRL Arsenal and DoomRPG.
A huge THANK YOU to the whole Doom community,
Released September 10th, 2016